IP testing in Toptester
- Pre and post test consultancy regarding testing, test coordination also available
What we offer
- Test planning and tailoring
- Measuring during tests
- With Dataloggers or Event detectors
- IP water tests:
- Nema 4
- IP foreing object and dust
- 1-4x, foreing object
- 5x, dust
- 6x, dust
- Sand and Dust (Supplier used)
About IP testing
The IP Code, International Protection Marking, IEC standard 60529, sometimes interpreted as Ingress Protection Marking, classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against intrusion (body parts such as hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water by mechanical casings and electrical enclosures. It is published by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). The equivalent European standard is EN 60529.
The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof. The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. Where there is no data available to specify a protection rating with regard to one of the criteria, the digit is replaced with the letter X. The digit 0 is used where no protection is provided. (Wikipedia)
- Gain access to state-of-the-art testing and analysis methods without heavy investment
- Toptester is currently the only test house in Europe able to provide this level of service
- Our price includes everything related to testing – also measurement and reporting.
We use widely Toptester test equipment capacity for MIL testing. All test devices are calibrated regularly and meet ISO9001, ISTA and ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
Accreditations, certifications and standards
Testing can be arranged according to:
- All tests are done under ISO 9001 certification
- MIL-Std 810G
- IEC / ISO17025 accreditation
Let's get started!
Please use our form, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (+358 207 599 989) for quotation or more information.
Our service prices include everything related to the testing process, so you can concentrate on your core functions.
Toptester in brief
- We are a privately-run test house, operating in Rovaniemi, Finland since 2001
- We specialize in environmental and mechanical reliability testing and consulting for R&D and verification functions
- Our mission is to help clients conquer global markets by offering high quality testing services
- We hold ISO 9001 certificate and IEC / ISO17025 accreditations
We offer Reliability Tests, Failure Analysis and Consulting for product R&D and verification needs.